SheMate connects women in sports with the youth sports industry. SheMate has partnered with female student-athletes to provide more opportunities to make a lasting impact on young athletes.
- SheMate utilized Opendorse Opportunities to connect with female student-athletes seeking meaningful opportunities.
- Their first campaign gave women in college sports a platform to share stories, form connections, and discuss problems and potential solutions of being a woman in the era of NIL through a 15-minute interview with the head of SheMate’s organization, Theresa Schmidt.
- Through their second campaign, SheMate connected with student-athletes that wanted to mentor a group of young athletes for an hour to Zoom in on their chosen topic.
- An additional campaign was run to gain attention to their secondary brand, VolleyOn, which has been focused on growing professional volleyball in the United States.
- After receiving 1,200+ total applications, SheMate has sent deals to nearly 150 student-athletes across sports and divisions with multiple opportunities.
- Hundreds of young athletes have been mentored by women in sports across multiple locations, sports, and demographics.